Sunday, January 6, 2013

Red and Black Fashion

There is something about Red and Black in an outfit that just makes a statement. I have been using these two colors a lot lately. My favorite is always the black skinny jeans and a red top. These are two colors that will look great on all women.  I even love the red booties! :-) Red is such a classic color, especially right now during the Fall/Winter, and black looks good all year long.  I recommend all ladies to have at least something red in their closet, whether it be a dress or a nice pencil skirt. A little red will always make a woman feel sexy and classy.  Who can say they don't love those classic Christian Louboutin red and black heels. 

I guess secretly I also like these colors together because they are my school colors, lol, Go Tech! 


Red and Black

No comments:

Post a Comment