Thursday, December 13, 2012

Casual Christmas Party


So yesterday Brian told me we were going to a casual Christmas Party at a local pub today and I had no idea what to wear.  I mean, what is the protocol for office Christmas parties?  I figured 1) its cold here in Iowa and 2) this is a casual party....decisions, decisions. I finally decided on busting out my pair of red skinny jeans (by the way-Yes I finally got them Annie lol)  Then comes the decision of what top to wear with bright red skinny jeans! So after careful deliberation, this is what I paired together with my brown boots. What do you guys think? Too casual or just enough?  





Here are some other Casual Christmas Party Outfit ideas: 


Casual Christmas Party


Lou
$61 - republic.co.uk


Stripe shirt
sheinside.com


Dorothy Perkins knit sweater
$45 - dorothyperkins.com


Armani Jeans stretch jeans
$240 - profilefashion.com


Levi's levi skinny jeans
$195 - nelly.com


Lee stretch jeans
$145 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Steve madden booties
$77 - newlook.com




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4382847/?claim=3wgkqdy5mxw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment