Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gorgeous Heels for the Classy woman!

Now who doesn't love a good HEEL! I think every woman deserves a good pair of shoes. I found all of these on Polyvore and they are just beautiful, sparkly and classy! My favorite pair are the white heels, those are gorgeous. I might need to be on the look out for something similar to this. I am all about pumps for work and peep toe for the night. But I couldn't resist posting the sparkly silver ankle booties. These would be great with any black or red dress.

I feel what a woman puts on her feet can tell a lot about her personality. I personally like dressing up all the time especially if I am leaving the house. I try to at least put on a cute shoe whether its a flat, boot or heel. With this current weather my riding boots have been my go-to shoe! But when I go out its a must to put on a high heel! What's your favorite shoe?

 
Sexi shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment