Friday, December 28, 2012

White Pants!


Who doesn't love WHITE PANTS! White pants are classic and easy to wear. I have been looking around for a pair of white skinny jeans and I have found some at White House Black Market. Then I thought to myself what tops would I wear with these pants. I mean wearing white is like starting with a clean slate. When you add any top its like adding a sort of creativity to your whole look.  

So I came up with these outfits for white pants. A black silk/chiffon blouse is always a classic look with some black heels.  I love this polka dot blouse from WHBM and I thought it would look darling with white pants and either black heels or a white/cream shoe.  This next outfit has a hue of tan with black/white stripes and would look great with these pants as well.  



White Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment